Here is a very easy bacon sandwich recipe to help you have a taste of one the popular foods that plays a central part in the British cuisine. You only need a couple of ingredients and you are good to go.
- One table spoon of vegetable oil
- Slices of smoked bacon
- Four slices of bread
How to make a Bacon Sandwich
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan. Carefully add the slices of bacon and allow them to fry until crisp and golden colour is achieved on both sides.
- Toast the four slices of bread, spread some butter on one side of each slice of bread and add the fried bacon slices.
- Sandwich together, serve and enjoy your bacon sandwich
Alternative names for Bacon Sandwich are Bacon Butty, Bacon Sarnie, Rasher Sandwich, Bacon Sanger and Bacon Muffin. Feel free to peruse the food blog for mouth watering Nigerian food recipes and you also subscribe to my YouTube channel in one or two clicks: Nigerian Food Channel
Latest posts by Franklin Awodiya (see all)
- CELARIO SAUCE – Ready to eat Jollof Rice friendly sauce - 16 April 2018
- Strawberry and Banana Smoothie Recipe - 25 February 2018
- How To Make Zobo Drink (Sorrel or Roselle Drink) - 27 June 2017