So, I decided not to conform to the conventional ways to grilling and or seasoning pork ribs but instead I came up with my own grilled pork ribs recipe which is quite easy to follow and replicate.
• Fresh pork ribs
• Two table spoons of crushed chilli
• Half a tea spoon of aromat seasoning
• One tea spoon of onion salt
• Half a tea spoon of mixed herbs
• One tea spoon of mixed seasoning
How to bring your Grilled Pork Ribs Recipe to life:
• Add all the listed ingredients to the fresh pork ribs, mix together in a bowl and leave to marinate for up to 2 hours or overnight if you can wait that long.
• Pre-heat your oven grill for 10 minutes at 200 C
• Place your marinated pork ribs on the grill and allow each side to be grilled for up to 10 or 15 minutes whilst checking and turning each pork rib to achieve a nice outcome.
• Allow the pork ribs to cool down for a minute and serve.