Looking to make Nigerian Grilled Chicken ?
Grilled chicken is one of the popular Nigerian foods. It is very easy to prepare and here the steps to get your grilled chicken prepared in no time
- Two skinless chicken thighs or however much you’d like
- Crushed chilli
- Mixed Herbs
- Aromat Seasoning
- 2 x Knorr Cubes or any one you prefer
- The quantity of each ingredient is dependent on the number of chicken thighs you are looking to grill
- For two chicken thighs, 150 grams of Crushed chilli will suffice, mixed with 50 grams of mixed herbs, tea spoon of Aromat seasoning, half a tea spoon of salt and two Knorr cubes.
- Marinate the chicken thighs with the mixture and make sure each piece is properly covered.
- It is best to leave the chicken thighs in the fridge overnight or for few hours as this allow the marinate to penetrate the chicken which will in turn give you a good taste.
- Pre-heat your oven for about 10 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius before placing the marinated chicken thighs on the grill
- Allow each side to get properly cooked (gold brown) for circa 15 minutes each.
- Allow the chicken thighs to cool down a bit and serve with a plate of Nigerian Jollof Rice, Salad or anything else you like.
Why don’t you go ahead and make your own grilled chicken following these easy steps? Feel free to look through the food blog for lots of mouth watering Nigerian Food Recipes and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel for latest food videos.
Latest posts by Franklin Awodiya (see all)
- CELARIO SAUCE – Ready to eat Jollof Rice friendly sauce - 16 April 2018
- Strawberry and Banana Smoothie Recipe - 25 February 2018
- How To Make Zobo Drink (Sorrel or Roselle Drink) - 27 June 2017