Homemade popsicles are nice and healthy to enjoy especially when the weather is hot. If like me, you are worried about popsicles that are too sugary, worry no more because there is a healthy option. Homemade popsicles can be prepared within few minutes prior to getting them frozen.
Preparation of homemade popsicles
- Slice the strawberries in the small bits and do the same with the mangoes (watch video illustration)
- Blend both fruits separately until smooth and pour them into separate bowls.
- Lay out your popsicle maker or ice-lolly maker like some call it
- Pour in either fruit about halfway through each popsicle maker and fill the remaining half with the other fruit
- Seal tightly with the cover that later works as a handle and place them in the freezer for up to five hours for a good outcome
- To be able to bite into your homemade popsicle, you can get a bowl of water and place the frozen popsicle in it for up to one minute. A slight pull should bring out the popsicle easily.
There you have it, homemade popsicles in easy steps. Go ahead and make yours 🙂