http://caindiainfo.com/?q=viagra-and-online-pharmacy Scotch Eggs are on the go savoury snacks enjoyed all over the world. It is easy to make in the comfort of your own home. Below is the straightforward step by step guideline to achieving this delicious Nigerian Snack Recipe.
· Rolling pin
· Chopping Board
· Deep fryer/Cooking pot
· Golden breadcrumbs
· 4 Sausages of your choice
· Aromat Seasoning
· Mixed Herbs
· 1 beaten egg
· 4 Boiled eggs
· Vegetable oil
· Season the beaten egg and golden breadcrumbs with Aromat seasoning, pinch of salt and mixed herbs
· Remove the skin off the sausages
· Sprinkle some flour on the worktop; this stops the sausage meat from sticking
· Fold the sausage meat and use the rolling pin to flatten, add more flour if it is sticking to worktop and rolling pin
· Place one boiled egg in the centre of the flattened sausage meat and gently wrap into a ball using the palm of your hand to mould into shape.
· Dip this into the seasoned beaten egg making sure it is thoroughly covered
· Gently dip this into the seasoned golden breadcrumbs until thoroughly covered
· Heat some vegetable oil in a cooking pot at medium heat, we want the oil to be hot enough to slowly cook the scotch eggs and not burn
· Fry until it is golden brown
Remember 1 sausage per boiled egg. Enjoy!!