Fruit Smoothie is very tasty and easy to make. It is simply a perfect blend a few fruits of choice and voilà you have a healthy drink. I decide to add fruit smoothie to Nigerian foodrecipes as blends quite well with a lot of Nigerian food. You can make several variations of fruit smoothie by simply trying out combinations of several fruits to identify your favorite!
· Using a kitchen knife, cut off the green tops of the strawberries and cut each one into half.
· Cut the oranges into four parts, get rid of the seed using the tip of your knife and carefully slice out the inner part of the oranges.
· Cut required amount of pineapple, peel off the skin using a kitchen knife and cut the slices into small chunks
· Carefully remove the skins on the kiwi and cut into small chunks.
· Add them all into a blender if you don’t have a fruit machine and blend until it’s properly dissolved.
· It is quite normal to have bits in your blended smoothie but if you’d prefer it a bit smoother, simply grab a sieve and squeeze your blended smoothie through it. This will help remove the bits leaving you with a lot smoother fruit smoothie to enjoy.
For more Nigerian food recipes, Nigerian soup recipes, Nigerian snack recipes and lots more. Search through our food blog or check our YouTube Channel. If you haven’t please subscribe to our YouTube channel for latest Nigerian Food Recipes.
The following two tabs change content below.
Nigerian Food Channel provides Nigerian Food and Soup Recipes as well as various African foods and African cuisine. We provide step by step guide on how to cook lovely Nigerian Food Recipes
Latest posts by Franklin Awodiya (see all)
- CELARIO SAUCE – Ready to eat Jollof Rice friendly sauce - 16 April 2018
- Strawberry and Banana Smoothie Recipe - 25 February 2018
- How To Make Zobo Drink (Sorrel or Roselle Drink) - 27 June 2017