Nigerian Beans (Ewa) is delicious on its own or when accompanied with various other foods such as Nigerian fried plantain (Dodo) or boiled Yam. This Nigerian Food Recipe is one of Nigeria’s everyday foods and it is easy to prepare as you can see below.
· Nigerian Honey Beans
· Palm Oil
· Knorr Cubes
· Mixed Herbs
· Remove any dirt and wash the Honey Beans thoroughly.
· Place the washed beans in a pot, fill with substantial amount of water and add onions.
· After 30 minutes, check the beans, if it soft but not soft enough to eat, this is the point where palm oil, Knorr cube, mixed herbs and salt is added then stir.
· Allow it to simmer on low-medium heat for another 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!
Check out our blog and Youtube channel for latest Nigerian Food recipe.
The following two tabs change content below.
Nigerian Food Channel provides Nigerian Food and Soup Recipes as well as various African foods and African cuisine. We provide step by step guide on how to cook lovely Nigerian Food Recipes
Latest posts by Franklin Awodiya (see all)
- CELARIO SAUCE – Ready to eat Jollof Rice friendly sauce - 16 April 2018
- Strawberry and Banana Smoothie Recipe - 25 February 2018
- How To Make Zobo Drink (Sorrel or Roselle Drink) - 27 June 2017